Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

home tutor

home tutor           reply
03/05/2011 18:30 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin West)
-----------------------------------
My name is Sarah Kelly and I am currently studying to be a primary school teacher. I am offering extra help to children who have learning difficulties in school. This would take place during the summer months, as I find that children´s progress deteriorates dramatically during the summer.

I have experience working with dyslexia and a variety of other difficulties. These classes would be one on one support to manage children´s reading and writing and maths. They would also support any other further learning under taken by the child. These classes would preferably take place at my home as this will minimise distractions.

I currently live in Castleknock. Please PM me for further details, or if you are interested in this service.

Sarah Kelly

re... : home tutor           reply
04/05/2011 17:49 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Adele,
Ah my alma mater, I went to St. Brigids!
Ideally classes would last 40mins to an hour. As both children are so young, I think 40 mins would be the most they would be able to concentrate for. However, depending on the child, as you know the child best, the time would be up to yourself.
I am flexible with times and days, and I am open to working with both of them together or on a one-to-one basis.
As for cost, I would charge no more than €10-€15 per hour. I am aware of how expensive these things can sometimes be.
My mobile number is 086 3127504, please feel free to contact me with any further inquiries.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sarah

re : home tutor           reply
04/05/2011 10:31 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Sarah,

I have 2 sons in St. Brigid´s N.S. Castleknock. Junior and Senior Infants respectively. I would be interested in some summer tuition for one or both of them. Can you let me know how you organise this, how long class lasts and costs.

Thanks
Adele.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;