Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor Available Meath/Westmeath/Dublin/Kildare

July Provision Tutor Available Meath/Westmeath/Dublin/Kildare           reply
25/04/2017 15:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Meath)
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a secondary school history/geography teacher available for July provision in Meath/Westmeath/Dublin and Kildare.

I have experience in teaching students with SEN´s and currently provide weekly resources classes to three students with SEN´s from my current school.

I have also have experience working in a specially designated SEN unit in my old school.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me,

Kind Regards,
Adrian

re : July Provision Tutor Available Meath/Westmeath/Dublin/Kildare           reply
27/04/2017 08:54 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Adrian
I am looking for a tutor for the July provision for my daughter who is 6 . We live in the meath area of drogheda. Could you please inbox name your cv and your number so we can discuss more on this ?

re : July Provision Tutor Available Meath/Westmeath/Dublin/Kildare           reply
09/06/2017 20:28 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Adrian.
My son is 11 years and I am still looking for a tutor. We live near Castlepollard.

re... : July Provision Tutor Available Meath/Westmeath/Dublin/Kildare           reply
10/06/2017 00:44 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi , as far as I know the deadline for the provision is over but I am still available.

re... : July Provision Tutor Available Meath/Westmeath/Dublin/Kildare           reply
29/06/2017 14:33 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi, are you still available? Need 15hrs in july home tuition for 5yr old boy in mullingar? Please get back to me asap. Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Jonathan.
086 8840167

29/06/2017 16:14 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
Unfortunately I am no longer available.
Regards,
Adrian

15/07/2017 12:19 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there Adrian,
We read your message on schooldays.ie and were wondering would you be interested in supporting a young adult with a mild intellectual disability.
My sister is 33 and is mildly autistic. Currently she has a student teacher with her for the Summer term and it´s working really well. They work together for 2-3 hours in afternoon/eve time (4-6pm). She needs a little help with certain skills e.g. cooking/baking, social skills, writing, art, walking together etc.
We are hoping to find someone like you who can help her progress and hopefully live independently. If you would like to think about it and then if you are interested you can email me any questions and your CV to mariaannmurtagh@yahoo.com
Rate 15.50 per hour, area westmeath
we are flexible with hours and pay and can suit you as we understand you will be working again shortly.
Many thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Maria Tallon

13/03/2018 08:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi we need a tutor for my daughter she´s in first year of secondary school but we live in kells if you interesting please let us know

discussion forum terms & conditions

;