Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor Available - Dublin

July Provision Tutor Available - Dublin           reply
05/04/2017 20:39 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Newly qualified and Garda vetted primary school teacher available for July Provision 2017. I am based in the Lucan area but willing to travel and I am also fully flexible. I have experience of working with children of various ages on the Autistic spectrum and also have experience in an SNA role.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 085 788 6059.

Aisling

re : July Provision Tutor Available - Dublin           reply
09/04/2017 23:07 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Aisling, we´re based in Castleknock and I´m looking for a tutor for my 9 year old son with ASD. He´s currently on 3rd class in mainstream school. Are you registered with the teaching council? If you´re interested my email is lisaosullivan14@gmail.com/ph: 0868362096 and I can give you some more details. Thanks.

re : July Provision Tutor Available - Dublin           reply
11/04/2017 14:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Ashling, my son is 6 and has ASD. We live in Lucan and are looking for a tutor for July Provision. Evan is high functioning and attends main stream school with am sna.
I would love if you could contact me to let me know if you are interested in teaching Evan during July this year.
I hope to hear from you,
Sarah Doherty O´Reilly

re... : July Provision Tutor Available - Dublin           reply
11/04/2017 15:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there,
Unfortunately I am unable to work with your son as I´ve accepted an offer to work with another family. Apologies!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;