Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home tutor needed

re... : Home tutor needed           reply
08/01/2015 17:35 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m in croom and need one to one tuition for my 2 year old son who is a late talker, are you experienced with this?

re : Home tutor needed           reply
21/08/2014 10:40 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi
I would like to express interest in the current position as home tutor. I have recently completed my masters in Occupational Therapy. Previously, I worked on ABA home programs for the period of one year. I completed my undergraduate studies in Psychology and Sociology and I am currently registered with the teacher council. Please PM me and I will forward my CV.
Thank you
ABAOT

re... : Home tutor needed           reply
21/08/2014 14:43 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hey, are you a primary school teacher? Hoping to get the home tuition grant and the departments preference is for a primary school teacher? I will pm my e-mail and phone number to you.

re : Home tutor needed           reply
26/08/2014 19:58 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi,
Are you still looking for a tutor for your son? I have studied Applied Behaviour Analysis at Postgraduate level and have 4 years experience on home tuition programmes with a variety of children with ASD aged between 2.5years and 17years. Pm me if you are interested.
Aisling

Home tutor needed           reply
20/08/2014 09:11 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Limerick)
Looking for a primary school teacher to do home tuition for my 3yr old son with ASD I´m limerick.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;