Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor Wanted in Dublin

re : Home Tutor Wanted in Dublin           reply
16/06/2010 18:50 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi. I was wondering if the position has been filled. I am a fully qualified teaching currently working in a ASD class in a school in Dublin. I have four years ABA experience and have been home tutoring for a family for the last three years.

Katrina

re... : Home Tutor Wanted in Dublin           reply
26/05/2010 16:01 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi, how are you? did you ever find a suitable candidate for your position. Please let me know, michael

16/06/2010 19:04 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi, how are you? I am very interested and have worked with children with ASD for the past 9 yrs. Can you tell me where you are located and do you envisage this position from September?

23/03/2010 18:44 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi,
I am currently working in a special needs school for MLD (mild learning disabilities). I am available for work in the evenings and most weekends if that would be of any benefit but I work normal school hours 9am - 3.15pm so during these times I am unavailable.
If you want any more information do not hesitate to email me on caitrionaquig@hotmail.com.

Regards,
Caitriona

28/05/2010 19:38 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi,
I am currently working full time in an ABA school and work with children from ages 4 to 10 and I also do home tution in the evenings. I have been working in ABA for the past three years.
From July I will be available for more home tution.

If you would like to get in touch my contact number is 0872722714.

Home Tutor Wanted in Dublin           reply
27/02/2010 20:18 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi

I am looking for an experienced Home ABA tutor for our 3 year old Son that has recently been diagnosed with mild ASD.

Must be experienced wit pre-school age children.Must be approved by the department of education.

Ideally looking for someone to work Mornings up to 20 hours a week, but can also do some afternoons as I can be flexible.

If interested in the position, or can recommend a tutor who is available, please pm me.

Thanks

02/04/2010 10:02 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi

I have three years exprience working with children and adults with intellectual disabilities. I am also in my first year of play therapy and child psychotherapy training. I would be interested in finding out more about the position please.

Thank you

Jennifer

discussion forum terms & conditions

;