Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor Wanted for 3 and a half year old girl in East Cork

Home Tutor Wanted for 3 and a half year old girl in East Cork           reply
21/07/2013 22:20 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
I am from East Cork and am looking for a home tutor for 20 hours per week for the coming school year for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. She has recently been diagnosed with ASD so we would like to find someone with experience with teaching children with Autism, including Pecs and other relevant teaching mechanisms. Please message me if you are interested.

re : Home Tutor Wanted for 3 and a half year old girl in East Cork           reply
29/08/2014 12:30 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi there, I am living in East Cork also and have just finished my 3 year degree in early years education which also covered certain aspects of the role of the SNA My email is ali-c-x-x@hotmail.com if you would like to email me and I can send you my CV.
Thank you,
Ali

re : Home Tutor Wanted for 3 and a half year old girl in East Cork           reply
12/09/2013 22:33 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi,
My name is Sarah. I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher. I have worked previously as a Special Needs Assistant in a school for children with Autism for the past year. Over the Summer I then worked July Provision as a Special Class Teacher in another school for children with Autism. My main passion is working with children with special educational needs. I would be very interested in the position you are advertising. Please contact me at sarahsciascia@hotmail.com for any further information. Thanks, Sarah

01/09/2014 09:18 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hello,
My name is Jennifer Nolan and I am a Speech and Language Therapist. I have a lot of experience in working with children with ASD, both as a Speech and Language Therapist, and as a home tutor. I am trained in Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), and am trained in Hanen: It Takes Two to Talk.
I would be very interested in working as a home tutor with your child. I am a member of the teaching council, and have recently finished home tuition with a little boy with ASD.
If you would like further information, please message me.
Regards,
Jennifer.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;