Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Ardee

Childminder wanted Ardee           reply
11/07/2017 12:13 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder to mind 3 children. It will be during the school term only.
The hours will be from 8.30 to 3.30 three days a week. One child attends school, another child is starting ECCE year and 3rd child is 1 year. Childminder will be required to come to our home as eldest child is collected at 9am to go on bus to school and dropped back at 2pm. The child minder will bring 2nd child to crèche for 9.30 until 12.30. You will be able to walk on dry days but will need own transport if raining. The children are well behaved and a pleasure to mind. Would suit someone who wants to work part time and enjoys looking after children. Please email with your details.

re : Childminder wanted Ardee           reply
07/08/2017 12:56 - Louth Childminders
Hi Jenny, I was delighted to see your ad about your 3 lovely boys. I live in Ardee and for the last 10 years I have worked in a great crèche in drogheda and then I minded 2 terrific families in the area. I took a break for a while and just feel 3 days suits me perfectly. I´m a mam of 2 beautiful kids 18 & 20 and in honesty I work around children cause it´s just what I do best and comes natural. To be fair and so not to waste your time, my fee would be €67 per day. You are more than welcome to give me a ring if you are interested and if you have already filled the position I hope it is a great success.
Very kind wishes to you and your family
Sandy o Kane
086 2295019

re : Childminder wanted Ardee           reply
20/09/2017 18:17 - Louth Childminders
Hi my name is janine i am available full or part time i have a guarda vetting a full irish licence and i have a little girl of my own. I love spending time with children here is my contact 0873335001

discussion forum terms & conditions

;