Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required , grange rath drogheda

re : Childminder required , grange rath drogheda           reply
09/09/2016 12:06 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah. My name is Lauren. I am from Drogheda and I am currently minding two little girls in my home two days per week aged 5 years and 2 years. The days I mind them changes weekly for example this week I have them tuesday and Saturday and next week it is Tuesday and Thursday. I have been working with children for 8 years now and I am fully qualified in childcare level 5 and 6 and also in special needs assisting, first aid, manual handling and have attended many other day courses such as play therapy, behavioral training and food safety. I am available to take on one more child if you don´t mind that on the odd occasion I may have the two girls also. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Childminder required , grange rath drogheda           reply
29/08/2016 13:23 - Louth Childminders
Hi , im returning to work in 3 weeks , ive a 7 month old baby boy that im looking to get minded every second monday morning 8.30-12.30 and 3/4 Wednesdays 11-2pm , must have experience,first aid training preferably , please pm me of intersted , kind regards
Sarah

re : Childminder required , grange rath drogheda           reply
19/09/2016 20:45 - Louth Childminders
Hi Sarah,
Are you still looking for child care. I am a mum to 3 children so have plenty of hands on experience. I live in grange rath also. My children are 10, 8 (so would be in school) and 2 (a little boy also).
Let me know if you´re interested.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;