Fundraise With Barefoot Books
| Fundraise With Barefoot Books           |
18/10/2008 13:22 - Parents Associations
Hi everyone. I just wanted to tell you about how you can fundraise for your school with Barefoot Books and also earn FREE books to help stock your school library.
Barefoot Books produces award winning multi-cultural books for children from 0 –12 years. Our books are cross-curricular, rich in educational content and quite simply, beautiful! To view our full range of books and other products please go to www.barefootbooks.co.uk
As an independent sales representative for Barefoot Books, I would be happy to sponsor an event with your school. The details of these kinds of fundraisers are flexible and I am happy to tailor your event to suit your school’s needs.
Here are just a couple examples of ways that we can work together:
• Host a Book Fair: You book the date, and Barefoot Books will do the rest! Barefoot will bring a wide selection of books to your venue for families and children to browse and purchase.
• Promote an order-based fundraiser: Send out our beautiful catalogue or flyer and collect orders through order forms. We will handle all the ordering, sorting and distribution for you!
Alternatively your school can sign up to our stallholder programme in Ireland for FREE and then:
* purchase books at a discount of 20-33% for the school
* sell the books on to parents and friends of the school to raise funds
* with each order you also earn 20% in FREE books which you can either sell to increase funds or use to restock your library.
* place a free downloadable button on your school website and earn 20-33% on all orders placed via this button. The transaction is then carried out between the customer and Barefoot Books and the school has to handle neither books nor money. Your discount payment is then made at the end of each month.
If anyone would like further information please don´t hesitate to contact me at CynthiaOMahony@mybarefootbooks.com