Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

irish grinds needed in preparation for the irish oral exam for postgraduate H DIP in primary teaching

re... : irish grinds needed in preparation for the irish oral exam for postgraduate H DIP in primary teaching           reply
24/03/2011 11:43 - Announcements
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Unfortunatly I am fully booked up this year and am unavailable.

irish grinds needed in preparation for the irish oral exam for postgraduate H DIP in primary teaching           reply
15/09/2010 14:06 - Announcements (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi all,
I hope to do the Irish Oral interview in December this year 2010 in ST PATS. I really need to brush up on conversational Irish skills. Are there any experienced teachers who are fluent in Irish and might be able to help?

Thanks
Katherine

re... : irish grinds needed in preparation for the irish oral exam for postgraduate H DIP in primary teaching           reply
21/03/2011 11:23 - Announcements
Hi Grainne,

We are based in West Dublin, I assume you travel, your rates are 45 euro?

Rgds,
John C.

re : irish grinds needed in preparation for the irish oral exam for postgraduate H DIP in primary teaching           reply
17/09/2010 21:25 - Announcements
Hi,
Just saw your post and I would be willing to help you with your conversational Irish. I´m a fluent Irish speaker, currently teaching in a Gaelscoil and have given grinds for the past 8 years in which I have covered the exam for entrants to the Post Grad programme in Pat´s. I am located in Finglas, so if you are living close to there , I am happy to go to yours, otherwise if possible,I may be able to accomodate you in my apartment. I charge 45 for the hour. If you would like to go ahead, I can be contacted through gd99@hotmail.com.

Gráinne.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;