Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

college survey-please help with your feedback

college survey-please help with your feedback           reply
03/03/2013 22:23 - Introduce Yourself
-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello parents...I am a 3rd year student studying business in college.I signed up on this website to initially look for work childminding, which i found in a lovely family in balbriggan. I have been asked to conduct a business for one of my modules(as part of my final year project) with 3 other people and its under the heading " healthy eating for children". This subject is so important for many families out there and with the current economic climate I know its hard for parents to afford proper meals as well as keeping a roof over your heads. For this module we have decided to come up with a business (not realistically) that supplys children with healthy foods to their schools. We would be delivering these meals to the students in primary schools.We were thinking of running a prepay option for the term perhaps.The food would be made on our permises in balbriggan and delivered to the children for their lunch time. Our business has to be real on paper so i would like to ask any parents out there could they leave me their feedback as to what they think of our idea.Could you see yourself giving your child money to buy a healthy lunch? I would really appreciate this. Thank you so much

discussion forum terms & conditions

;