Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Waterford City July Provision 2017 Tutor Sought

Waterford City July Provision 2017 Tutor Sought           reply
26/02/2017 22:21 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Waterford)
-----------------------------------
Our son will be 12 and is on the autism spectrum, diagnosis High Functioning Autism. He attends a mainstream school.

We are looking for someone with a broad understanding of the high functioning end and the characteristics and anxieties that come with it. He is a wonderful, articulate, kind young man but could benefit at this stage with extra tuition during the summer.

Key areas of input academically that we would hope to be covered are written expression and receptive language. After that he needs lots of large movement and anything that would tap into his rather complex vestibular system. He loves to chat so we hope to find someone very kind and patient but also confident enough to know how to bring him back on task.

re : Waterford City July Provision 2017 Tutor Sought           reply
29/03/2017 11:03 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I am a primary school teacher with ten years teaching experience, having taught the full range of classes and am very familiar with all aspects of the curriculum. I have a lot of experience in teaching children on the autistic spectrum, having done ABA therapy previously. I teach in Wexford but live in Waterford city. I would be happy to meet with you if you are still looking for a tutor for your son.
Laura

re... : Waterford City July Provision 2017 Tutor Sought           reply
29/03/2017 20:00 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
PM sent

discussion forum terms & conditions

;