Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Time Management for Parents - looking for a motivational Speaker pls...

Time Management for Parents - looking for a motivational Speaker pls...           reply
08/02/2011 12:25 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m a committee member of a working parents group within our company and we are looking to hold a speaker series with the topic ´time management for parents´ any body have any recommendations please?

re : Time Management for Parents - looking for a motivational Speaker pls...           reply
15/02/2011 18:08 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m Heather Kelly Motivational Speaker and group facilitator Experienced counsellor, life coach, and parenting skills group facilitator. I trained with the Irish Nurses Assosiation to present Parentcraft classes. I have worked for years with parents facing a variety of challenges and have come up with some tried and tested ways of enjoying life in what can be at times a very fast lane. I approach all my speaking engagements with enthusiasm and great creativity as I know people pick up new concepts while they are entertained and relaxed. I would be happy to talk with you to see if what I have to offer is what you are looking for. Regards. Heather J

discussion forum terms & conditions

;