Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

The Irish playschool in Griffeen sports centre Lucan

The Irish playschool in Griffeen sports centre Lucan           reply
21/02/2014 12:47 - Pre-school / Montessori (Locality: Dublin West)
-----------------------------------
Hi ,
We are looking for feedback on the service provided and facilities available in the An Naoirna in the Griffeen sports centre in Lucan. We are thinking of sending our son there in September 2014
Thanking You in advance
Twilldes

re : The Irish playschool in Griffeen sports centre Lucan           reply
27/02/2014 00:19 - Pre-school / Montessori
My friend has her daughter there and she is very happy. I don´t know a huge amount about facilities except that there´s plans to develop what they can offer in September as it´s recently been extended so it seems like a good time to get in. My friend says the staff are lovely.
My own child went to the one at the laneway behind the Spa hotel (Naionra na Seanscoile) and they were very good.
There´s one other that I know of (Naionra Matters), but I´ve heard mixed views about it.

re : The Irish playschool in Griffeen sports centre Lucan           reply
20/03/2014 17:03 - Pre-school / Montessori
My son currently goes 2 days per week and will attend 5 days in Sept. The facilities has undergone some work, it is still quite basic compared with others I have seen. Saying that, he absolutley loves it and the staff are brilliant. They also do gym once per week which is a great benefit and again my son loves it. While he only attends twice per week, I can see that he is actually learning alot....counting, colors and pen work. He asks all week when can he go to school so for me that says it all!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;