Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Summer ASD reading programme 2015

Summer ASD reading programme 2015           reply
21/05/2015 10:53 - Primary Reading Resources
-----------------------------------
I am a PhD student in NUI Galway
I am currently enrolling for a summer reading project that aims to improve children’s reading by engaging in a computerised reading programme for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, provided free of charge.
It would commence at the end of the school year and finish at the beginning of the next academic term. Effectively, it would be started in school and bridged to the students home run in the child’s home and be a great way to keep students actively engaged and learning over the summer break!
Please see the attached flyer and let me know if you would like to participate please let me know and I will get back to you with more information and consent forms.

Kind regards,
Amanda.

Summer ASD reading programme 2015           reply
21/05/2015 10:53 - Homework
-----------------------------------
I am a PhD student in NUI Galway
I am currently enrolling for a summer reading project that aims to improve children’s reading by engaging in a computerised reading programme for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, provided free of charge.
It would commence at the end of the school year and finish at the beginning of the next academic term. Effectively, it would be started in school and bridged to the students home run in the child’s home and be a great way to keep students actively engaged and learning over the summer break!
Please see the attached flyer and let me know if you would like to participate please let me know and I will get back to you with more information and consent forms.

Kind regards,
Amanda.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;