Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking parents for international child feeding practices study

re : Seeking parents for international child feeding practices study           reply
30/05/2014 00:49 - Announcements
-----------------------------------
Hello again.
I just wanted to thank everybody who has participated in our study for their support.
We will continue data collection until mid June since we still need a couple more parents with a child between the age of 3-5 years.
At the end of June we will then notify the winners of the vouchers.
We really appreciate your effort.
Have a lovely day,
Elena

Seeking parents for international child feeding practices study           reply
24/03/2014 05:51 - Announcements
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I´m a postdoc from Australia (Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane) and I´m conducting a research study into the child feeding practices of mothers and fathers with young children titled ‘How and what parents feed their children: an international study’.

I´m hoping to recruit some Irish mothers and/or fathers via this forum who have a child between the age of 1 and 10 years and are happy to complete a 45 minute online questionnaire.

For further details on the study, please view the attached recruitment flyer.

To participate in this study please copy and paste the link into your web browser. It will take you first to the Participant Information Sheet and then straight to our online questionnaire:
http://survey.qut.edu.au/f/179411/4ef1/

If you participate, you will go into the draw to win 1 of 10 AUD$25 book vouchers from Amazon.

If you are not eligible yourself, please feel free to distribute this link to parents you know that might be interested in participating.

Should you have any questions about this study please contact me via email:

elena.jansen@qut.edu.au

Thank you so much for your support.
Kind regards,
Elena Jansen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Recruitment Flyer.doc