Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary teacher available for July provision. Based in north Dublin

Primary teacher available for July provision. Based in north Dublin           reply
12/05/2016 14:28 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher who is willing to assist students for their July provision. I have experience working with students with special needs, I am registered with the teaching council and Garda Vetted. I am based in North Dublin. I am going to be teaching English in a school in Malahide for the month of July from 9-12 everyday but would be available each afternoon.

re : Primary teacher available for July provision. Based in north Dublin           reply
12/05/2016 15:08 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there, I am looking for a tutor for a girl with Severe and Profound L.D in our mainstream school for home tuition. I would love to put you in touch with her parents. They are in Lusk. I will ask them tomorrow if the afternoons would suit . Would you be up for this? Many thanks

re... : Primary teacher available for July provision. Based in north Dublin           reply
13/05/2016 13:44 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
No worries many thanks!

re... : Primary teacher available for July provision. Based in north Dublin           reply
12/05/2016 15:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Thanks for your message. Unfortunately Lusk is a little bit far out, I was hoping for something a little closer to home.

re : Primary teacher available for July provision. Based in north Dublin           reply
10/06/2016 12:17 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
I am looking for a home tutor for our 3 and half year old son who has been recently diagnosed with mild autism. He is a very happy and well behaved child but needs help with speech and language, communication and social interaction. We are based in North Dublin near city centre and flexible with time of visit.
Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss it further.
Kind Regards
Negar

discussion forum terms & conditions

;