Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Parents required for online survey

Parents required for online survey           reply
18/01/2013 10:02 - Introduce Yourself
-----------------------------------
May I introduce myself. My name is Clive and I am currently participating in the Enterprise Ireland entrepreneur programme, New Frontiers. As part of the programme I need to conduct primary research for my business. My product will be a multi-platform online language learning community for children between 4 - 12 years.

I need to find parents with children of primary school age prepared to participate in a short online survey. Is it possible you can help a budding entrepreneur a small helping hand while also having an input in the development of an exciting new education product? And hopefully create some jobs to boot!

Consider this: despite the worst recession in the State´s history, thousands of bilingual jobs are available now but cannot be filled because just 5% of people in Ireland are bilingual by the time they reach college age. In November 2011 an EU directive, signed by all EU States, says that primary school children must be proficient in 3 languages.

Anyway, for parents/guardians interested please use this link to take the survey.

https://docs.google.com/a/schooldays.ie/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDZrVklyUm8tLThBdk0zczMxSmNUWkE6MQ

It will take less than 5 minutes to complete. All information is in the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to third parties.

Queries should be directed to chenry@lingualogy.com - not Schooldays.ie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;