Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Our Lady of Consolation, Donnycarney

Our Lady of Consolation, Donnycarney           reply
17/04/2008 11:51 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hi there, my son, who´s 5 in July, is due to start school in September. Is there anybody who can give me a feedback on Our Lady of Consolation in Donnycarney? I live in co. Meath but my husband and I work in Dublin and this is on our way to work... Also I´ve been told there´s a Montessori opposite the school organizing pick-ups for after-schoolers? Your help is much appreciated!

re : Our Lady of Consolation, Donnycarney           reply
14/01/2009 14:44 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
hi my son is also starting in sept. he is currently in the montessori group across the road on clanscarthy road. it is excellent place, very reliable and safe. i would highly recommend it. its called Kids Klub. donnycarney school is a lovely school myself and my fiance attended the school. a lot of my friends children attend the school. hope this helps.

28/05/2008 18:10 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hi there, I´m a past pupil (from many years back though!!!). However what may be of interest to you is that my sister who is a primary teacher tried to get teaching practice there when she was in college a couple of years ago, and that the schoool is more than half empty. If you want to child to go to a school with very small class sizes, its definitely worth considering.

24/06/2008 11:07 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
hi,

my daughter started in the school last year, she loves it and will miss it when they finish up next monday, i have had no problems with the school, all the staff are very friendly and easy going. i know a few people who get there children collected after school from the playgroup across the road,they think its brilliant.

24/06/2008 11:11 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
hi Laura,

i forgot to add that there is only 13 in my daughters class, which is brilliant, they get so much more attention with small classes. my sisters who´s little boy is in junior infants in another school, he has 30 in his class !!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;