Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision tutor needed Kildare

re : July provision tutor needed Kildare           reply
26/04/2015 16:32 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am a secondary school teacher two years qualified but have worked in primary schools in England for 3 months. I mostly teach resource one on one in my school and find students respond better to learning through fun and interactive games. I am very energetic and would love to help your son. If you have any questions please contact me at 0858401436

July provision tutor needed Kildare           reply
25/02/2015 21:02 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Kildare)
We are interested in hearing from primary school tutors available for July provision in Kilcock, Co. Kildare. Our son is 6 years old, will be going into senior infants this september. He has high functioning ASD/Aspergers Syndrome. Out interests for his tutoring are all based around social skills, play skills and peer to peer interaction. We are not looking for an ABA tutor but someone with a more holistic and play based approach. Our son will respond best to someone with high energy, enthusiasm and who can set high a challenge!
If you are interested please personal message me, Thanks

re : July provision tutor needed Kildare           reply
04/04/2015 20:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi an am wondering have you found a teacher for July Provision or still looking? I am a Primary School teacher with 7 years teaching experience. Most of my years teaching have been spent in Junior classrooms and for the last two years I have taught Junior Infants. I also trained as Montessori teacher and feel some of the Montessori methods may benefit your son. If you would like to contact me and discuss further please do so. Irene

discussion forum terms & conditions

;