Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor North Kerry Available

July Provision Tutor North Kerry Available           reply
22/03/2017 12:58 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Kerry)
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am full qualified primary school teacher with over ten years experience. I have taught all age groups from 4-12 year olds. I have also taught in learning support and resource teaching children with learning difficulties such as autism and dyslexia. I have been providing July Provision tutoring for the last 5 years with great success. I am available during the week and also at the weekend. I am willing to travel to your home or can work from my own home. I am located in North Kerry. I hope to hear from you soon. Fergal

re : July Provision Tutor North Kerry Available           reply
25/03/2017 20:52 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi, I read your advert. I was wondering would you be interested in working with my 13yr old boy who is very easy to work with and based in Raheen Co Limerick?
He adores Kerry so this would a right treat for him. We were thinking of 1st week July, last week July and early Aug as we have 2 weeks holiday in the Dingle Pennisula booked.
You can let me know if your interested. I give a private 50 euro petrol allowance also.
Thank you. Caroline Burke

re... : July Provision Tutor North Kerry Available           reply
27/03/2017 21:36 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Caroline,
How are you? I would be very interested in providing tuition for your son. If you would like to email me at f_keoghan@yahoo.com and you could highlight what plan you have in mind for your son. We will work from there then. Thank you.
Regards,
Fergal

re... : July Provision Tutor North Kerry Available           reply
29/03/2017 06:11 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Fergal, I tried your email address but it failed to deliver. I would be delighted if you could meet up next month and we could go through the possible program mainly social. His name is Louis and he adores the Kingdom. My email address is carolinejsheehan1@gmail.com or carolinejsheehan@eircom.net I look fotward to hearing back from you.
Kind regards,
Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;