Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Tutor Available - Wicklow/South Dublin

re : July Provision Tutor Available - Wicklow/South Dublin           reply
14/04/2016 10:03 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Joan,
I have a 17 year old daughter with ASD, Dyspraxia and Hypermobility. She is in 5th year in mainstream but misses a lot of school due to her anxiety and sensory issue. I am looking for a tutor for July Provision for her. I would like a programme that will focus on a mix of academics and social skills. What subjects would you be able to cover?
We are based in Maynooth. I know you state Wicklow/ South Dublin. We are only a half hour drive from Bray. Not sure exactly where you are based but Maynooth is very accessible and we had a tutor from the Wicklow area a couple of summer ago.
If you are interested, perhaps you could get back to me at your earliest convenience. My email is carmeliajordan@yahoo.ie.
Kind Regards,
Carmelia

09/05/2016 15:56 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Joan
My name is Avril and wonder are you available to do July Provision for my son Adam who is 1 0and has ASD. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

July Provision Tutor Available - Wicklow/South Dublin           reply
13/04/2016 22:28 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello
I have been involved with various forms of home tuition, special education and resource over the course of my career. I have 10+ years experience working with students aged from 10-18 years with ASD/Dyspraxia/Dyslexia.
I am providing July Provision this summer and am very enthusiastic to continue teaching, over the holidays to provide assistance and guidance to those who need it in a fun and interactive way. Programmes will be developed to suit your child.
The focus can be academic developing fluency around numeracy and literacy or life skills for your child/adolescent. This may include strategies for school transitions, managing money, time, anxiety, social skills, developing Independant skills etc.
Fully registered with the Teaching Council, qualified for the home tuition grant and July provision scheme, Garda Vetted, full Driving Licence & own car. Don´t hesitate to contact me for further details.
Kindest regards,

Joan

09/05/2016 16:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Joan,
I am wondering if you are available for July provision for my Son who is 9, who has Aspergers & ADHD. This is the first time to avail of the July provision programme. We live in Wicklow Town & he would greatly benefit from life skill activities with the odd fun academic activity.
Look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
Best regards
Sharon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;