Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor or Tutors required for Senior Cycle student – Marino/North Dublin

Home Tutor or Tutors required for Senior Cycle student – Marino/North Dublin           reply
01/12/2020 17:36 - Primary Tutors (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a tutor(s) for our 17 year old daughter who is in 5th year. Support is required in English, German, Music, Politics & Society. Department funded hours. Flexible with times and tuition would have to be one to one either in person or online. Tutor needs to be registered with Teaching Council and willing to fill out the form for Department of Education home tuition Scheme and also recently Garda vetted. If interested please message me.

re : Home Tutor or Tutors required for Senior Cycle student – Marino/North Dublin           reply
04/12/2020 20:38 - Primary Tutors
Good evening
I am a fully registered secondary school teacher of the following subjects;
English
CSPE (Politics & Society).
I have previous experience of one to one tuition with a senior cycle student and as such, I am familiar with the forms which must be completed prior to the commencement of tuition.
I look forward to hearing from you.

re... : Home Tutor or Tutors required for Senior Cycle student – Marino/North Dublin           reply
04/12/2020 21:58 - Primary Tutors
Hi Tracy,
Thanks so much for getting back to me - really appreciate it. We are very interested in chatting to you. Would you be happy to send me your mobile number and we could see if we could chat at some stage tomorrow? My mobile is 087 2839624. Many thanks. Audrey

discussion forum terms & conditions

;