Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Grinds needed for 5th class

re... : Grinds needed for 5th class           reply
15/01/2008 22:47 - Homework
-----------------------------------
Hi ,
I am not in your area but was wondering what I should expect to pay for a maths grind for my daughter in 5th class.

Many thanks

16/01/2008 18:28 - Homework
Usually a grind will last an hour, it really depends on the person giving the grind but you can expect to pay between 20 and 35 euro per grind.

re : Grinds needed for 5th class           reply
01/07/2016 11:11 - Homework
Hi,
My name is Eileen O´Sullivan and I am 21 years old. I am a fluent/native Irish speaker and attended Coláiste Íosagáin in Dublin (all Irish/top Irish school in Dublin) and am currently at UCD studying Irish.
I have had over 13 students who have all received brilliant results in Irish and have given me great references if you want to read any :)
I give private tuition to students (I have had my primary schools pupils from Greystones) and I charge 25 for primary (It is usually 30 but for primary I do 25).
I am around for two weeks and then I will be in Cambridge university in July and shall be returning in August and can continue then :) If you would like a few trial classes this week we can do that and then continue when I return :)
I hope that this has helped. I live in the locality and do flexible hours.
Eileen tel. 0860604884
email. osullivan1995@hotmail.com

06/12/2007 11:57 - Homework
Thanks a million, Dont want to hassel you now before xmas, can I give you a ring in the new year and maybe organise something???

23/01/2008 17:40 - Homework
hi karrie, im sorry ive just checked this forum for the first time since before Christmas. I´m still available to give grinds if you´re still interested?

21/01/2008 20:54 - Homework
Hi there,
I was wondering what area you are in? I am a fourth class teacher and I am available to give grinds for 5th class Maths. If you are in the Dublin, Meath or Kildare area maybe you would like to contact me and we could arrange something. If not the best of luck organising grinds for your child.

25/11/2007 15:56 - Homework
Log onto educationposts.ie/forum and post there in the primary school forum, maybe you might have some luck. I´m surprised that his learning support teacher wouldn´t give you some more help, maybe a program of work you could follow at home.

03/12/2007 19:12 - Homework
Hi,
I am currently a substitute primary teacher in Tullamore and the surrounding area. I was going to advertise as a homework helper or for grinds. If you are still interested you can contact me. I am quite flexible and can travel. I can work along with your child´s school books and add in some of my own learning materials.
You can email me or my number is 086 0653717.

Grinds needed for 5th class           reply
23/11/2007 12:27 - Homework
My son is having trouble with maths, english and Irish, he is in learning support in the school but his teachers say he will benefit from from grinds. I have asked local schools if interesrted but they are not, his teacher does not want a teacher from his own school doing them as this will be putting pressure on him. So where do I get them, plenty of grinds for Post Primary schools, but none for Primary. Can anyone help me?

03/12/2007 19:26 - Homework
Hi there, I´m an experienced primary school teacher in the north Dublin area. I´ve taught children from second class up and am available to give grinds so just give me a call on 087 9914093 iF you´re interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;