Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Primary Teacher Available in Dublin for July Provision

re : Experienced Primary Teacher Available in Dublin for July Provision           reply
20/05/2015 18:53 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi there! Just wondering if you are still available for the July provision? my son is 9 years old and has asd and attends mainstream school. He needs help with mainly maths.
Thank you
regards leisa.

re : Experienced Primary Teacher Available in Dublin for July Provision           reply
19/05/2015 13:41 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I am the principal of Glasnevin ETNS, supporting three different families in our school community. We need July Provision tutor/s for home based July provision form 15-28th July. Are you interested in working with one or two or even three of these families? Two of the families are on the north side and one on the south side.
Regards,
Róisín

14/04/2015 10:09 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
Are you still available. I am looking for a July Provision tutor for my 3.5 year old who is in an ASD pre-school.
If interested send me your cv at claire.mennis@gmail.com
Regards,
Claire Mennis

01/01/2016 16:18 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi I am looking for a July Provision Tutor for my 12 year old son who has a diagnosis of ADHD and is on the Autism Spectrum, we live in Cabinteely and I am looking for somebody who can teach him in their home.
Alice

07/01/2016 18:08 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Are you available for the july provision for 2016, I have a twelve year old boy I am looking for a tutor for.
Alice

Experienced Primary Teacher Available in Dublin for July Provision           reply
22/03/2015 08:48 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
Hi,

I am a fully qualified Primary Teacher with 3 years experience and am available for July Provision tutoring this summer in the Dublin area. I have taught children from Junior Infants up to 6th Class and am currently working as a Learning Support/ Resource Teacher. I have experience of working with children with a variety of needs including ASD, Speech and Language, EBD, GLD, Down Syndrome and SMA.

I am registered with the Teaching Council and have recent Garda vetting.

If you are interested and would like to see my CV, please don´t hesitate to PM me.

Thanks!

16/02/2016 18:04 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Are you doing the july provision for 2016, |I am looking for a tutor

19/05/2015 15:32 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
This Róisín Conlon here again, principal of GETNS. If intyerested in tutoring a child who attends school here in Glasnevin but lives on the South side, will you give me a buzz please - 0860634796.
Thanks!

24/03/2015 07:45 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi There
We are in the Bray area, I have a 4 year old son presenting ASD maybe ADD, due to see Prof Fitzgerald this week. We would qualify for home tuition for July which is 20 hours pw.
Could you email me if your interested.
Thanks
Cara´

23/03/2015 21:37 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
we are looking for a luly provision tutor for our son age 7 in first class he has a.s.d and a.d.hd. and is in mainstream school with a full time snap. if you are interested please email cv to gabrielle.sheridan@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;