Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dublin 15 :St Benedicts/ Castaheeney educate together or schoill grainne.

re... : Dublin 15 :St Benedicts/ Castaheeney educate together or schoill grainne.           reply
11/06/2013 11:57 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Did you end up sending your child to one of these schools? What did you find out? I am also looking to send next year and trying to decide

re : Dublin 15 :St Benedicts/ Castaheeney educate together or schoill grainne.           reply
29/08/2012 19:33 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
hi there,
St Benedicts is an excellent school. i have friends kids who are attending this school and will send my youngest in a couple years. i have kids in Mary mother of hope but will be looking to swap one of my kids to St benedicts next year. brillant school and school principal ms Behan is lovely. also heard Scoil Grainne is very good too. don´t know enough about Educate Together but personnally is not for me.It will depend on what catchment you are in for these schools.
best of luck

Dublin 15 :St Benedicts/ Castaheeney educate together or schoill grainne.           reply
28/08/2012 10:19 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Dublin West)
Hello,

I was hoping someone would be able to gove me some information on the above schools. I have heard one of them is a disadvantage school and would like to know more as I want to send my daugther to the best possible school in he area and might consider dunboyne as well.

Many thanks for any feed back. Have a nice day.

re... : Dublin 15 :St Benedicts/ Castaheeney educate together or schoill grainne.           reply
08/11/2012 16:27 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
How do you know which cachement you are in? I live in Ongar.
I heard one of the schools is a disadvange school would you know if this is true?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;