Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Choose Secondary School

re : Choose Secondary School           reply
10/12/2012 12:33 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Well in my opinion, you need to yourself check about both the schools. It depends on individual only that which school he thinks is better. everybody has got their own opinion so decide yourself.

Choose Secondary School           reply
21/11/2012 11:27 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents

I would like to receive a feedback about Secondary School of Dominicans College on Griffith Avenue,as our daughter have been accepted ,and she is stressing out as she dont know anyone around,most of her´s friends will go to St.Marys and other schools .
We have to make a desicion which school to pick Dominicans College Griffith Avenue or St.Marys Glasnevin ,I would appreciate if i could receive a feedback of both schools, as our kid have been bulled out in one of the primarys schools(we changed the primary school and she is now top student!) and most of the girls from that school will follow to St.Marys .My concerns is, what happens if the same girls will bully our kid again, even our daughter is smart enough to stand but it could effect her furture and education in St.Marys .Can you please update about recent situations in both school.
Thank you in advance

Rgds

discussion forum terms & conditions

;