Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required 3 days per week in Ravensdale/ Dundalk area

Childminder required 3 days per week in Ravensdale/ Dundalk area           reply
05/02/2018 10:01 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am hoping to secure a part-time childminder for my two boys aged 2 1/2 and 10 months old in the Carrickdale/ Ravensdale/ Dundalk area for three days per week 8.30-6pm in the minders own home.I still have to decide what week days but most probably it will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you can message me if interested. Thanks a mill!

re : Childminder required 3 days per week in Ravensdale/ Dundalk area           reply
09/02/2018 10:11 - Louth Childminders
Hi, how are you, ive just come across this site, I am a mother myself of a 22 &11 yr old...I live in carlingford, but am willing to travel, to work...I have experience in different parts of child care work..if you want to chst let me know I could meet you or give u my number...Thank you

re : Childminder required 3 days per week in Ravensdale/ Dundalk area           reply
13/03/2018 20:56 - Louth Childminders
Im from knockbridge and would be interested in this job

14/03/2018 07:00 - Louth Childminders
Hi, how are you, ive just come across this site, I am a mother myself of a 22 &11 yr old...I live in carlingford, but am willing to travel, to work...I have experience in different parts of child care work..if you want to chst let me know I could meet you or give u my number...Thank you

26/03/2018 16:47 - Louth Childminders
I would be interested in this childcare position if it´s still available. I live on the red barns road dundalk. I have over 5 years childminding experience and can provide references. Please contact me for further information

discussion forum terms & conditions

;