Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available to mind your children i your house

Childminder available to mind your children i your house           reply
02/03/2017 10:53 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I´m a qualified childcare person., looking to mind your child/children in your house.,
I´m a non smoker, I drive, I have yrs experience. With children as I had a preschool for over 15 yrs.
So please don´t hesitate get in touch.
My email Facer75@gmail.com.
Roisin

re : Childminder available to mind your children i your house           reply
02/03/2017 12:01 - Louth Childminders
Hi,just saw your ad.i am looking for a childminder to mind three boys in my own home .based in smarmore ardee.two children at school and pre school and ten month old.love to hear from you if you were interested.😊😊

re... : Childminder available to mind your children i your house           reply
02/03/2017 12:11 - Louth Childminders
Hi
Thanks for the email., what hours are u looking for? How many days? What would the rate of pay ? I live on slane rd side of Navan, but distance doesn´t bother me as I drive! And if the job is right etc.,
Kind regards
Roisin

re... : Childminder available to mind your children i your house           reply
05/03/2017 09:59 - Louth Childminders
Hi how are you?apologies had trouble with my phone for few days .i was looking for childminder for five days from 830-545.two boys at school one til 2 and one til 12.15.am paying cash in hand .was paying 280-300 to last childminder.please message if interested.many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;