Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Can anyone recommend a primary school in Ennis please?

re : Can anyone recommend a primary school in Ennis please?           reply
27/05/2008 12:47 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I live on Tulla Road and my children go to Barefield National School less than a 10 mins drive, accessed via the bypass. Its in a village just outside of town but well worth the drive. They do lots of extra curricular activities as well as having an excellent track record with educational achievements. There is a private bus service to the school if needed. There is also after care provided in the school hall which is two euro per hour. They even have a homework club whcih costs four euro per day but is a God send!! I have no experience of the other schools in Ennis so cant advice you there. Barefield has its own web-site if you want to check that out. The school is also about to expand further and is at the final stages awaiting funding in order to proceed with the construction work. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Can anyone recommend a primary school in Ennis please?           reply
16/05/2008 10:14 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hello

We are moving to the Tulla Road in Ennis. Could anyone please recommend a good school for our 5 year old daughter who would be going into Senior Infants in Sept ´08. Thanks for your help.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;