Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Camera classes in Galway?

re : Camera classes in Galway?           reply
29/11/2006 22:17 - Afterschool Activities
-----------------------------------
Haven´t come across any photography courses for kids. You might have a better chance sourcing a weekend workshop or camp over the summer period. One other possibility might be to contact a teacher who is providing evening courses in photography in a local college who might be able to advise you where to go or might be prepared to give a few hours private tuition. To find out about evening courses in Photography in Galway you could log on to some of the evening courses websites, e.g. www.nightcourses.com Hope you find something.

re : Camera classes in Galway?           reply
16/05/2008 19:35 - Afterschool Activities
you might find something on mykidstime.ie, it gives info on classes for kids in galway, i seem to remember them advertising digital photography a few months ago

Camera classes in Galway?           reply
28/11/2006 15:37 - Afterschool Activities
Hi everyone,
I´m new here & I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a 9yr old who is a wonderful budding photographer & would love to do a photography course,but we can´t find any for children.
I´m just wondering if there is anyone out there who could help me to find something for her? I can provide a link to some of her photos that she has on line at the moment.
Thank you,
Michelle.

re... : Camera classes in Galway?           reply
07/12/2006 20:55 - Afterschool Activities
Contact The Centre For Talented Youth run by DCU. Good luck
and tell them I sent you, let me know how it goes,

Frances

discussion forum terms & conditions

;