Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Boys Debs - whose house, help?

re : Boys Debs - whose house, help?           reply
31/07/2008 15:07 - Debs Dance
-----------------------------------
I think whichever suits best in terms of convenience to location / house set up for party atmosphere.

re... : Boys Debs - whose house, help?           reply
28/08/2007 18:57 - Debs Dance
Any debs i´ve ever noticed have always gone from the boys house, but i would have thought it more chivalrous for the boy to collect the girl at her house. Maybe i´m just old fashioned!

re : Boys Debs - whose house, help?           reply
28/08/2007 14:54 - Debs Dance
from my nephews/nieces experience, they leave from the boys house but usually the girl and parents come to the boys house for the photos, etc. usually boys parents also provide a little finger food and maybe glass of wine. i´m not at this stage for another year or two. good luck

Boys Debs - whose house, help?           reply
28/08/2007 13:40 - Debs Dance
Can anyone tell me if your daughter has been asked to a debs by a boy from which house should they depart.The boys parents think it should be from the girls house and that guests should come there. However we think it should be from the boys house as it is his Debs? Can anyone tell me what normally happens?

re... : Boys Debs - whose house, help?           reply
28/08/2007 19:03 - Debs Dance
Yep think the boy should collect her but should then bring the girl (and possibly her parents) back to his house for the get-together or drinks or whatever its called. The little ´do´ should definitely be in his house if it´s his Debs.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;