Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

1:1 tuition for kids 3+. Build confidence and enthusiasm today

re : 1:1 tuition for kids 3+. Build confidence and enthusiasm today           reply
10/06/2016 11:53 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi
I have just seen your ad here. I am interested in your home tutoring service. We have a 3.5 year old son with mild autism who needs help with speech and communication skills and looking for a home tutor for July provision. Please call me on 0873478762 for a chat or leave your number for me to call you back.
Kind Regards
Negar

1:1 tuition for kids 3+. Build confidence and enthusiasm today           reply
03/06/2016 17:30 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Many young children lack confidence in their abilities, and this can have a profound effect on their learning. The early years are often the most significant in a child´s life, and pave the way for the rest of their education. With an aim to increase confidence and build a love of learning, my tuition programme uses an approach that focuses on positivity and encouragement, and is tailored specifically to each student. If your child is lacking confidence and struggling to ask for help, chances are they are finding school difficult and lacking enthusiasm, or may not enjoy school as much as they should.

With a background in psychology and over three years experience in tuition, I have seen the effect that simple encouragement can have on a child´s learning. I have a great passion for education and love seeing the progress made by my students.

If you are interested in 1:1 for your child, please get in touch

discussion forum terms & conditions

;